- I do not get a working executable out of it - my debugger
tells me the library bases are broken.
- The GNU ld that comes with GCC 2.5.8 (or lower) has some
serious bugs in conjunction with set elements.
Use the fixed version of ld that comes with gcc 2.6.0 (or above).
- There are some prototypes missing in stdio.h.
- This stdio.h is only for internal use - use the normal GCC
stdio.h to compile your programs.
- While printing floats printf prints weird characters.
- This problem should be fixed with the current release of libnix. It was caused
by a bug in the system math libraries which happens if you open them in the
wrong order. You can use the SetMathPatch program by Andreas Wolff to fix this
and another more serious bug with mc68040 processors.